Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 20 Celebrating Nutrition!

We only have 11 days left of March...meaning 2 things...

National Nutrition Month is almost over (don't be sad, I will still continue our Journey exploring vitamins and minerals and the sky is the limit after that!) and the other thing, my birthday is coming up :)

Today starts my favorite season...SPRING! I love it for a few reasons...although in Florida there's hardly any season change, I do associate spring with flowers and fresh starts! and secondly, fruits and veggies are oh so yummy at this time.

Speaking of which...

Tip number 20:

Enjoy the fresh fruit and veggie season and go crazy grocery shopping in the produce isle...

Here's an idea, start with the fruit and veggie section, that way you will fill your shopping cart before you get to the naughty cookie isle!



No comments:

Post a Comment