Monday, August 25, 2014

Just a gal in Miami

I went the other day exploring downtown Miami... It was extremely hot but totally worth it! Perfect for putting my photography into practice ;)

Wanna see the outcome? Allow me to give you a tour of downtown Miami...

It's 9AM on a beautiful Saturday morning and although I didn't partake this time, I decided to be the sneaky observer. And let me tell you, what a way to start one's weekend! You get to do yoga out in the open. Just you and nature, listening to the birds chirping and the sound of water running from the fountain.


Near the fountain you can spot tourists trying to find their way while sneaking in pictures and still trying to take in the beautiful view.




Following along the bay side, there's a charming little garden where one can sit in the shade and feel the breeze while watching a crazy cute little squirrel jump from tree to tree trying to steal food from the birds. 
I was actually able to get the little rascal up close ;) and may I add he's a photogenic little one, don't you think? 



And continuing our little tour...this is what you leave behind, along with our photogenic friend...


to arrive to one of the most famous points in Downtown Miami - a shopping mall called Bayside, located right next to the American Airlines Arena. This is the back part of it and you can see why I love it so much...look at this view!



Even though I rarely come here to shop, there's always time for a little browsing and a refreshing smoothie to complete the morning!



And the beauty of all this is that I'm just a trolley ride away!...


I hope you enjoyed our little tour of Downtown Miami through the eyes of the nutrinut.
Until next time my Nutrinutters!

XOXO
-The Nutrinut-

No comments:

Post a Comment